Thursday, August 20, 2009

Two Lesbians on Scooters


I've always wanted a scooter. When I was in high school, a friend of mine-who happened to be way cooler than me-had an old Vespa. Since then, I've always wanted one. Preferably, my Vespa will have a side car so that I can dress my dog as the Red-Baron and drive us around town!
However, just the other day, I saw such a startling sight that I had to rethink my desire to ride like a soft breeze down the bike lane.

As a friend and I were pulling out of the WalMart, two rather butch women were stopped next to us. They appeared to be some sort of cross between Hell's Angels bikers and old ladies trying out lesbianism. I don't really know. Most disturbing of all were the "baskets" on their scooters. Who uses a milk crate after college these days? Needless to say I was scared and appalled all at the same time.

I think I may have to consider a real motorcyle now. Or maybe one of those motortrykes! But I still insist on having a sidecar. I'll need to live somewhere that I'll get plenty of use out of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment